top of page




観光業を規制する主たる法律は「観光事業及びツアーガイド法 (2008年)」になります。同法により観光業を営むためには観光事業ライセンスを取得する必要があります。同ライセンスの申請の窓口は、タイ国観光局 (Tourism Authority of Thailand = TAT) の観光事業・ガイド登録局 (Tourist Business and Guide Registration Office = TBGR)になります。


  • タイ人(自然人)による株式の保有率が51%以上であること。

  • 取締役人数の半分超がタイ人であること。(つまり、1:1は認められない)

  • (無論、名義貸し(ノミニー)は違法となります。)


国内観光を扱う場合:50,000 Baht

インバウンド観光客を扱う場合: 100,000 Baht

アウトバウンド観光客を扱う場合: 200,000 Baht



  • ライセンスの申請に必要な情報、及び文書類に関する相談業務

  • ライセンス申請書の記入(クライアント様から多くの情報を頂く必要がございます)

  • ライセンス申請書、及び関係書類の、当局への提出(申請代行業務)

  • TBGRとの連絡、及びコミュニケーション

  • 担当官とのミーティング等への同伴

  • 担当官との積極的なフォローアップ

  • 担当官が要求する追加情報等の整理、及び提出

  • ライセンスの受領

  • ライセンスの内容のタイ語→英語訳

  • 上記の遂行に必要なメール交換を含む連絡業務




A tourism license is required to operate a business that involves either domestic, inbound or outbound tourism in Thailand. 


A tourism license application is submitted to the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) office where the tourism business is located. 


The requirements for a tourism license are as follows:


51% or more Thai ownership.

Minimum of 1 Thai company director with no less than a ratio of 1 Thai director to every 1 foreign director.

The follow amounts are required as a security deposit to obtain a tourism license:


Domestic - 50,000 Baht

Inbound - 100,000 Baht

Outbound - 200,000 Baht

The tourism license application fees are as follows:


Domestic - 300 Baht

Inbound - 500 Baht

Outbound - 500 Baht

The total process can take up to 1 month or more to complete. 


Our tourism license application service includes the following:


  • Advise client on all required information and documents to apply for a tourism license.

  • Prepare a tourism license application with the assistance of the client.

  • Filing the application with the TAT office.

  • Assist in communicating with the TAT office.

  • Accompanying the representatives of the client in meetings with the TAT office if necessary.

  • Follow up the application with the TAT office.

  • Submit any additional information or documents required by the TAT office with the assistance of the client.

  • Receive the tourism license.

  • Provide an English translation of the tourism license.

  • Correspondence by email, telephone and in person meetings when necessary.



bottom of page